The ultimate guide for anyone looking to improve their diet for fertility.
In this 92 page guide, I’ll show you how to truly eat the right foods for optimum fertility, with practical tips on how to be a total warrior in the kitchen and how to be a health ninja.
Did you know that the number one way to treat PCOS is through diet?
Did you know that eating the right foods can help regulate your hormones and insulin levels, promote healthy uterine lining and help provide a soft and cushy lining for implantation?
Eating the RIGHT foods for fertility will help you get pregnant sooner, and support IVF and related fertility treatments, and make you feel 100 times better, providing you with the right nutrients to support both your physical and emotional health (so important!)
In this book you’ll learn about:
- The diet scientists and fertility specialists recommend to help achieve optimum fertility WITH recipes and photographs to help translate that into meals
- How to eat a more organic diet, even if you can’t afford to buy all organic food
- What foods could be doing you more harm than good
- What nutrients are important for conception
- Which foods are fertility superfoods
Food is my jam. I’ve always been one of those girls who loves spending time in the kitchen and I love creating easy and healthy recipes.
But, when our world was rocked by fertility challenges, it was time for me to skill up and make sure that not only was I cooking delicious foods, but foods that helped me conceive as soon as possible (ain’t nobody got money for these goddam expensive IVF!) and support my health and well-being while going through fertility treatments.
With the help of experts, 1 million books, my own experience and general health, I learnt what I needed to do and I want to share it with the world.
Contained within the guide, you’ll find:
- The WHY on which foods you should avoid
- Tips for going dairy free, including recipes for common staples
- How to read an ingredient list
- Tips on incorporating more organic foods into your diet
- A lesson on how to read ingredient labels
- Important nutrients for conception and pregnancy
- Fertility superfoods
- Beautifully photographed recipes
About the recipes
The book contains 10 x breakfast recipes, 11 x mains recipes, 12 x snack recipes + 3 x base recipes
All recipes are:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Red meat free
- Refined sugar free
- One recipe contains soy
This book is suitable for anyone who wishes to make healthy changes to support their fertility, and incorporate more healthy wholefoods into their diet, and learn about how they can support their fertility.
While the recipes in this book lean toward low GI and higher protein, this is not a keto diet or paleo cookbook.
Please note that as delivery of this book is immediate as a digital download, no refunds are offered. The file size is 11MB.