Today on the podcast I wanted to delve into the topic of whether your job is stopping you from falling pregnant, and my short answer is, no, probably not. Or at least, consider whether it’s your mindset, and not the job itself.
On this podcast, I’m encouraging you all to really examine your job and what it is you don’t like about it, and delve into how that might look if you weren’t working at all, or whether you were working in a different company but same industry or role, or whether a complete job downgrade would be a better fit for you in the season of life you’re in right now. Because if your job is stopping you from falling pregnant, the time is right to make changes in your life.
If you don’t change, things remain the same.
Things to remember:
- There will always be stress and stressful situations in your life – it’s up to YOU to decide how you’ll handle it
- Are you getting stressed at small things that you could just let go of?
- Would your monkey mind go crazy if you weren’t working?
Have a listen and see what you think. I’d love to know from you what your thoughts are and whether you’ve made the change from your current job, or whether in listening to this you’ve had any aha! moments.
Please make sure you join the tribe here to get access to my library which includes a video on stress and anxiety as well as a meditation and a tonne of printables. Click here to receive access.
And here are a few more articles and podcasts I’ve put together on infertility and stress:
- Stop telling me to stop stressing!
- When life doesn’t go to plan
- 7 things to do when you’ve had a crap day
- Managing the stress of infertility