Trying to fall pregnant is hard! I’ve created this free guided meditation for fertility warriors, because I know that although I always talk about doing affirmations and how helpful that has been to my journey, in reality, there are probably some people out there who need another voice to tell them that everything is going to be ok, and to help quieten those voices inside their head that are filling them with worry and anxiety.
This is my first bash at a guided meditation, so I’d love to know what you think about it!
I’ve also made it quite generic because I know there are many circumstances when you might want to listen to this.
- When you’re in the midst of yet another two week wait
- When you’ve just had another negative pregnancy result
- Before your first appointment at the fertility clinic
- When the clinic calls you and you’re trying to absorb what they’ve just told you
- When you’re about to give yourself your first injection
- When you’re psyching yourself up for your first retrieval
- When you’re trying to wonder how the heck you’re going to afford all this
- When you finally fall pregnant and start to feel anxious that it all seems to good to be true
- So. Many. Situations….
…. That’s why I’ve kept this free guided meditation for fertility warriors a little bit generic!
If you’d like to listen and download it, without the beginning and the end of my podcast, feel free to become a member of Modern Day Missus (it’s free, but it gives you access to my little library that has a bunch of free downloads), then you can subscribe here.