I hope your week is going well. Mine is super busy, but going really quickly. I can’t believe Christmas is so close!
Last week, I was kind enough to receive some berries (strawberries and blueberries) from a friend. I took them to a picnic, had some with pancakes, and then decided that what Rosco and I needed was some berry crumble.
It has been YEARS since I’ve had crumble, and it was so delicious.
- 1.5 cups berries (I used blueberries and chopped strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons almond meal (crumble)
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut oil (crumble)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (crumble)
- Pop your berries in your baking dish and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil, the balsamic and cinnamon.
- In a bowl, combine the almond meal, coconut sugar and coconut oil, until combined.
- Sprinkle on top of the berries.
- Put into a pre-heated oven (at about 180 degrees) for about 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Hope the rest of the week is good to you.